Do More of What you Love!
Everyone has favourites. Favourite movies, books, films, blogs, foods, things to do, places, jokes.
Making time to do at least one thing you really love everyday is good for you.
Enjoying Great Food in Welcoming Places is one of my favourite things to do. From the many places I’ve luckily tried I’ve picked my five favourite spots in Dublin that I believe do this brilliantly.
- Probus Wines & Spirits - A secluded bespoke den.
- Sound Bites Cafe - Tower Records - A hustle and bustle escape.
- Roasted Brown - A chilled meeting place.
- Coppa Cafe RHA - A cultural retreat.
- Lolly & Cooks - A people gazing spot (Maple & walnut scones…amazing)
Try them out I’m pretty sure you won’t be disappointed.
Share your favourites, you might find something new or someone new who has the same interests.
Spend some time today doing something you love!